System Support & Installation Technician
We are an industry leading front service technology solutions company looking for a customer service oriented tech-savvy support and installation technician.
Our Company specializes in Parking/Hospitality Management Systems (Computerized Valet Parking System), Bell Desk Technology, License Plate Recognition Technology and more.
Candidates must possess all of the following:
- Strong communication skills — phone, e-mail and most importantly — in person
- Ability to corroborate with sub-contractors, project managers
- Focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong server network experience, set-up, hosting and virtualization
- Understand SQL database set-up and configuration
- System installation and support background
- Ability to work remotely with little supervision (Self-motivated telecommuting position)
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel
- Minimum of 2 years IT Support and IT installation experience required.
- College degree not required
- This position requires Hardware expertise (Windows based PCs with numerous peripherals including):
- Bar code scanners
- Touch screen monitors
- Networking equipment
- Parking barrier gates
- The following Transportation/Valet IT Systems Management Experience is Preferred in any of the following industries:
- Entertainment / Recreation
- Public / Private Parking
- Extensive travel required via car or plane.
- Position requires the ability to walk extensively and to bend and lift up to 65 lbs
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
- Positions available in Las Vegas and the Philadelphia/Atlantic City area
Please submit your resume and minimum salary expectations for consideration to email@example.com